So I know I keep talking about how early I'm waking up each day, but today I set my alarm clock one hour early and was excited to wake up at 6:00. No, I'm not crazy, and I'm not sick--today I started training for cross country!! I ran around campus and to upper campus, to the track, which is where outdoor track PSACs were hosted last year. It's where I ran my best race ever, and being back there today was definitely inspiring. I remembered where I was before my injury and I'm determined to get back there this year. The fact that this was the first day of training for my senior year made it all the more symbolic.
And when I say it was called Upper Campus, I MEAN upper!!! Had to run up a hill that was about half a mile to get there. But by the time I was at the track I had an incredible view.
So after my run and trip down memory lane it was barely 7:30 and the day was just beginning!
After a last Media class talking about privacy policies on social networking sites, taking the midterm, sitting through one last Music lecture, and finishing up the last of the quizzes, we're done with our work until we get to Europe! We still have work to complete, but we won't have anymore sit-down classes or lectures!!
Right now we're having a movie night watching Amadeus, which is the story of Mozart so it fits in with our Music class.
But tomorrow's the big day--they day we leave!!! I cant believe we're actually going!! I get giddy whenever I think about it. I won't miss the food or non-air-conditioned dorm, but I've had an amazing time here at Bloomsburg. I know there are only more exciting things to come :)
Until next time.
P.S. Here's a funny video we watched in our Media class!


That video clip was hysterical! So now that I have an account to comment on your posts I guess I should get a twitter account. JUST KIDDING! I look forward to reading about your travels in Europe. So excited for you! Have fun and be safe!
ReplyDelete